SURVEY OF SUSPENSION SYSTEMS ON PICKUP TRUCKS USED TO CARRY SLIDE-IN CAMPERS. VOLUME 3
The volume contains a summary of the data pertaining to pickup trucks produced by Dodge Division, Chrysler Corporation, and inspected during a 1971 general recreational vehicle survey in the field at six different locations from Cape Hatteras, North Carolina to Lake Mead, Nevada. The wide spread of locations and time period provides a good sampling of the conditions that existed relative to loadings of Dodge pickup trucks with slide-in campers. The sample of 68 Dodge pickup trucks is approximately 7% of the over 900 pickup trucks with slide-in campers in the survey. Portions of this document are not fully legible.
- Paper copy also available from NTIS $29.50/set of 6 reports as PB-226 650-SET.
Pioneer Engineering and Manufacturing Company2500 East Nine Mile Road
Warren, MI United States 48091
- Ludtke, N
- Publication Date: 1973-5
- Pagination: 173 p.
- Accession Number: 00052198
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-098-1-136
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Apr 26 1974 12:00AM