SURVEY OF SUSPENSION SYSTEMS ON PICKUP TRUCKS USED TO CARRY SLIDE-IN CAMPERS. VOLUME 1
Loading patterns, load capacities and consumer knowledge in these areas were determined for 8800 vehicles consisting of travel trailers, motor homes, and pickup trucks carrying slide-in campers. Vehicles were weighed as they arrived at National parks in their operating condition. Rating data was obtained from vehicle manufacturers.
- Paper copy also available from NTIS $29.50/set of 6 reports as PB-226 650-SET.
Pioneer Engineering and Manufacturing Company2500 East Nine Mile Road
Warren, MI United States 48091
- Ludke, N
- Publication Date: 1973-4
- Pagination: 148 p.
- Accession Number: 00052196
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-098-1-136
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Apr 26 1974 12:00AM