TEXAS AIRPORT SYSTEM PLAN. AIR PASSENGER DEMAND MODEL: DATA BASE AND DATA SOURCES
The report documents the data base of the Air Passenger Demand Model and presents a discussion of the several data sets involved as a basis for data base evaluation. All of the data sets referred to are in machine readable form and on file at the Texas Transportation Institute along with computer card decks of the processing modules of the model. It was necessary to rely entirely on published data sources in constructing a data base for the model, since time and budget constraints precluded any attempt at primary data collection.
- Sponsored in part by Federal Aviation Administration, Washington, D.C.
Arlington, TX United States 76011
- Foster, R E
- Publication Date: 1972-10
- Pagination: 26 p.
- Accession Number: 00052171
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Apr 26 1974 12:00AM