AERODYNAMIC AND THERMODYNAMIC VALIDATION TESTS IN BERKELEY HILLS TUNNEL. VOLUME I
A milestone report has been prepared on the project 'Ventilation and Environmental Control in Subway Rapid Transit Systems,' one of many such reports leading to the final product -- a 'Subway Environment Design Handbook.' The report describes a series of field tests conducted on the Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) system in California for the purpose of validating analytical tools developed for the project. The document is the first volume in a two volume set.
- Prepared in cooperation with the Associated Engineers/A Joint Venture. See also Volume 2, PB-226 897.
Transit Development Corporation, Incorporated1000 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Washington, DC USA 20036
- Publication Date: 1973-6
- Pagination: 123 p.
- TRT Terms: Environmental quality; Subways
- Identifier Terms: San Francisco Bay Area Rapid Transit District
- Old TRIS Terms: Subway environment
- Subject Areas: Environment; Public Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00052164
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt, UMTA-DC-06-0010
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 26 2003 12:00AM