AUTOMOTIVE DISC RECORDER ENVIRONMENTAL TESTS
The purpose of the program has been to subject the Model 35500 Automotive Triaxial Disc Recorders to temperature, shock, vibration, humidity, salt-fog, and electromagnetic environments and to document the performance of the recorders prior, during, and after being exposed to these environmental conditions. Particular consideration has been given to dimensional change of the stylus-to-disc clearance, any variation in recorder rotational speed, and any recorder failures during environmental testing.
Southwest Research Institute6220 Culebra Road, P.O. Drawer 28510
San Antonio, TX United States 78228-0510
- Dunham, T D
- Scheidt, D C
- Publication Date: 1973-10
- Pagination: 114 p.
- Accession Number: 00052161
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-024-3-731
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Apr 26 1974 12:00AM