Technology & Maintenance Council
OEMs continue to benefit from SuperTruck efficiencies, technology / by Eric Miller -- More driver-assist systems on the way for limited uses, panelists say at TMC / by Jonathan S. Reiskin -- Tally costs to gauge profits, business consultant says / by Eric Miller -- Experts see VMRS adoption as critical to solving parts supply inefficiencies / by Fran Matso Lysiak -- Drivers must join technicians in knowing how truck systems function, experts say / by Fran Matso Lysiak -- Great Dane introduces 3 methods to improve safety, efficiency / Transport topics staff -- Tire makers talk sales, service programs at TMC / by Fran Matso Lysiak and Jonathan S. Reiskin -- Agility Fuel nat-gas product links to Cummins engines / [Transport topics] -- Explosive growth in online shopping forces trucking industry to rethink business model / by Eric Miller -- Older truck drivers are more trusting of automated manual transmissions / by Fran Matso Lysiak.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Title from head of page 6.
- Publication Date: 2017-3-13
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: pages 6, 12-15, 27
- TRT Terms: Automobile industry; Equipment; Trucks
- Uncontrolled Terms: Trade shows
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Subject Areas: Motor Carriers; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 01631852
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Apr 3 2017 11:00AM