DYNAMICS OF THE INTEGRATED SELF-PRESSURIZED WATER REACTOR AFTER FAILURE IN THE CONTROL SYSTEM
The entire primary system with core, steam-generator, primary coolant pumps and an integrated-type pressurizer is located in the reactor pressure vessel. Simulation results show the transient behaviour of relevant system-variables during demanding applications, such as ice-ramming manoeuvres. Order from NSFI as No. 17886.
- From the Proceedings, Symposium on the Safety of Nuclear Ships, Hamburg, 5-9 December 1977.
Safety of Nuclear Ships SymposiumHamburg, Germany
- Holick, A
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: p. 305
- TRT Terms: Control systems; Crashes; Maneuvering; Nuclear powered ships; Nuclear reactor coolants; Nuclear reactor cores; Nuclear reactors; Pressure vessels; Ship simulators
- Old TRIS Terms: Nuclear reactor accidents; Nuclear reactor control systems
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00302077
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Report/Paper Numbers: Conf Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 19 1979 12:00AM