ENERGY AND THE AUTOMOBILE
On May 15, 1973, an all-day forum was held in Detroit. The general purpose of the forum was to consider the direct and indirect factors affecting the supply and demand for energy to fuel automobiles. Five papers dealing specifically with the gasoline supply and demand situation and five dealing with more general aspects of the automobile energy situation are included.
- Consists of HS-013 877 thru HS-013 886; presented at National Automobile Engineering Meeting (1973). All-day forum.
New York, NY USA 10017
- Publication Date: 1973-5-15
- Pagination: 77 p.
- Accession Number: 00052151
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE-SP-383, HS-013 876
- Files: HSL, NTIS
- Created Date: Apr 26 1974 12:00AM