TAXI COMMUNICATION SYSTEM
This paper covers an integrated computer controlled booking and dispatching system for taxicabs in which the cabs receive printed orders by means of mobile radio data communication. The system is being developed for the three major cities in Sweden and will be introduced in 1981.
- Presented at the 29th IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference, held in Arlington Heights, Ill., March 27-30, 1979.
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)3 Park Avenue, 17th Floor
New York, NY United States 10016-5997
- Billstroem, O
- Publication Date: 1979
- Pagination: p. 307-308
- TRT Terms: Data communications; Dispatching; Information processing; Radio; Radio equipment; Taxicabs; Telecommunications
- Subject Areas: Highways; Public Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00301794
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: 79CH1378-9VT Conf Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 19 1981 12:00AM