DECELERATION CONSCIOUS APPORTIONING VALVES FOR PASSENGER CARS AND LIGHT TRUCKS
The behavior of two types of inertia controlled ball reducing valves is analyzed and test results show how some measure of load conscious brake apportioning behavior is achieved without the need for load linkages.
- From the February 26-March 2, 1979 Meeting.
Warrendale, PA USA 15096
- Rath, H
- Roggenbuck, G
- Publication Date: 1979
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 13 p.
- Society of Automotive Engineers Preprint
- Publisher: Society of Automotive Engineers
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Brakes; Deceleration; Delivery vehicles; Economics; Light trucks; Transportation; Valves
- Old TRIS Terms: Apportioning valves
- Subject Areas: Economics; Transportation (General); Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00301492
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE 790395
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 27 1979 12:00AM