CUSTOM CMOS APPROACH TO AUTOMOTIVE INSTRUMENTATION
The paper deals mainly with custom CMOS approaches to most measurement and warming signal needs of the automobile. It covers considerations for selection of a technology, possible circuit approaches for system design needs, characteristics of the technologies, and variations to be expected with environmental changes. It considers device and building block characteristics of the technologies along with their variations and discusses environmental protection such as input protection techniques for electrical transients and temperature excursion. Original design custom circuits are discussed.
- From the February 26-March 2, 1979 Meeting.
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Stascausky, C A
- MacDonald, E C
- Publication Date: 1979
- Pagination: 14 p.
- Society of Automotive Engineers Preprint
- Publisher: Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE)
- TRT Terms: Applications; Automobiles; CMOS devices; Electric circuits; Instrumentation; Integrated circuits; Measuring instruments; Semiconductor devices; Semiconductors; Warning systems
- Old TRIS Terms: Circuits
- Subject Areas: Highways; Research; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00301491
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE 790338
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 27 1979 12:00AM