AIR/FUEL CONTROL SYSTEM FOR THE STIRLING ENGINE
A repeatable air/fuel control system has been developed for the Stirling engine. This control system provides a wide range of metered fuel flows and adjustable air/fuel ratios, a requirement for mapping and optimization of Stirling engine components which placed limitations on conventional fuel metering systems.
- From the February 26-March 2, 1979 Meeting.
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Fenton, J E
- Publication Date: 1979
- Pagination: 8 p.
- Society of Automotive Engineers Preprint
- Publisher: Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE)
- TRT Terms: Adjustment factors; Air engines; Control systems; Equipment maintenance; Fuel air mixtures; Stirling engines; Vehicle power plants
- Uncontrolled Terms: Air fuel ratio; Equipment adjustment
- Old TRIS Terms: Automobile engines
- Subject Areas: Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00301468
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE 790328 Conf Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 27 1979 12:00AM