VANDALISM SUPPRESSION BY HELICOPTER. THE EFFECTIVENESS OF THE 1973 PROGRAM IN SEPTA AREA ON PENN CENTRAL AND READING COMMUTER LINES
This is the final report on the 1973 program of helicopter surveillance of railroad facilities in the Philadelphia area. Both freight and commuter trains and facilities were protected by the coordinated efforts of a helicopter and the ground law officers. The effectiveness of the program is described.
- Funded in part by Pennsylvania DOT (Project/Grant T-142). See also RRIS 12 092224 7601 and 153082 7702.
Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority2028 PSFS Building, 12 South 12th Street
Philadelphia, PA USA 19107
- Publication Date: 1974
- Features: Figures; Photos;
- Pagination: 16 p.
- TRT Terms: Helicopters; Loss and damage; Occupant protection devices; Passenger security; Safety; Security; Theft; Vandalism
- Old TRIS Terms: Passenger protection
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00052071
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: T-142 Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 26 1974 12:00AM