People problem : turnover is costing dealerships billions in wasted training and lost sales. Now, dealers are experimenting with new ways to get the right staff / Amy Wilson -- Turnover set off alarm bells at Toyota store : dealer tries new tack to keep hires and money / Amy Wilson -- Carlson keeps affordability at top of priority list -- New chairman talks Trump, regulations, sanity -- New AIADA chairman reaffirms focus on free trade -- Dealer council leaders -- Suburban stores at greatest risk of consolidation? : forecast : rural dealerships are less likely targets / Amy Wilson -- Exec : alliance could benefit Mitsubishi dealers / James B. Treece -- Dealertrack aims to introduce 'seamless, easy' F&I platform : goal is to streamline processes, finish deals faster / Hannah Lutz -- Autonomous cars could mean new role for dealers / Michael Martinez -- Dealers watching inventory, adding staff : stores prepare for flat or lower sales, survey finds / James B. Treece.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Title from head of page 19.
- Publication Date: 2017-1-23
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: pages 19-54
- Automotive News
- Publisher: Crain Communications, Incorporated
- ISSN: 0005-1551
- Accession Number: 01628344
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Mar 7 2017 2:57PM