REPORT ON THE ACTIVITIES OF THE COMMISSION
During the past two years, the International Commission for the Study of Motorbuses has continued its work and studies regarding the characteristics of motorbuses and their constituent parts, and has prepared new recommendations which are proposed as addends to the 1977 UITP edition of "Recommendations for the Standardisation of Motorbuses" and reproduced in Appendix B to this report. The recommendations deal with interior equipment and accessories, electrical installation, and passenger and driver safety-reduction of fire risks. Finally, the collection of national regulations for the construction of motorbuses in the various countries which was published in 1971, has been updated in 1978 and forms Appendix A to this report.
Brussels, Belgium BE-1080
- Savary, Y
- Publication Date: 1979
- Features: Appendices; Figures;
- Pagination: 33 p.
- UITP REVUE
- Issue Number: 4b
- TRT Terms: Buses; Electrical equipment; Equipment; Fires; International compacts; Protection; Recommendations; Regulations; Safety; Standards
- Uncontrolled Terms: Accessories; Interior
- Subject Areas: Highways; Law; Public Transportation; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00301155
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 27 1979 12:00AM