ALKON--A LANGUAGE FOR ALGORITHMIC DESIGN
ALKON is part of a system for Computer Aided design: AUTOKON-71. To fully understand the power and the possibilities embedded in the ALKON language, it is necessary to have an understanding of its environments. A brief description of AUTOKON-71 will therefore be given as part of the paper, before the actual ALKON module is described in more detail.
- Presented at the International Conference on Computer Applications in the Automation of Shipyard Operation and Ship Design, held by IFIP/IFAC/JSNA, Tokyo, Japan, Aug. 28-30, 1973.
North Holland Publishing Company335 Jan Van Galenstraat, P.O. Box 103
- Landmark, A
- Publication Date: 1973
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 10 p.
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Computers; Data processing; Modernization; Naval architecture; Shipbuilding; Shipyards; Vehicle design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Computer aided analysis; Ship design
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00052017
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Purdue University
- Report/Paper Numbers: No. VII-7
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 26 1974 12:00AM