THE APPLICATION FOR PIPING DESIGN BY CADS (CONVERSATIONAL ANALYZER AND DRAFTING SYSTEM)
The computerization of pipe work from design through manufacturing has required a large work simplification and rationalization program. The program for standardization of design and working drawings and then its integration with the CADS computer program is outlined in this report. Certain limitations have appeared in this technique which are discussed.
- Presented are the International Conference on Computer Applications in the Automation of Shipyard Operation and Ship Design, held by IFIP/IFAC/JSNA, Tokyo, Japan, Aug. 28-30, 1973.
North Holland Publishing Company335 Jan Van Galenstraat, P.O. Box 103
- Wakatsuki, F
- Publication Date: 1973
- Pagination: 12 p.
- TRT Terms: Automation; Control systems; Information processing; Modernization; Pipelines; Productivity; Shipbuilding; Shipyards; Structural design
- Old TRIS Terms: Piping design
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Pipelines; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00052010
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Purdue University
- Report/Paper Numbers: No. VI-11
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 17 1974 12:00AM