INTERACTIVE SHIP DESIGN SYSTEM
Some recent developments in graphics and their application to the preliminary ship design are described in this paper. These achievements are referred to as an Interactive Ship Design System (ISDS). Among many features of the system, the graphical man-machine interaction is expected to contribute most to ship production in the future.
- Presented are the International Conference on Computer Applications in the Automation of Shipyard Operation and Ship Design, held by IFIP/IFAC/JSNA, Tokyo, Japan, Aug. 28-30, 1973.
North Holland Publishing Company335 Jan Van Galenstraat, P.O. Box 103
- Matsuka, H
- Kawai, T
- Fujisaki, T
- Publication Date: 1973
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 7 p.
- Issue Number: VI-8
- TRT Terms: Computer aided design; Computer graphics; Ships; Vehicle design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Ship design
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00052007
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Purdue University
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 17 1974 12:00AM