HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCES ADVISOR
Hazardous Substances Advisor-Monthly reports on the Federal congressional and regulatory activity to control, monitor, and eliminate hazards caused by hazardous and toxic substances. Attention is focused on the industry critical rulings from the Environmental Protection Agency, the Occupational Safety & Health Administration, the Department of Transportation, the Food and Drug Administration, and the Consumer Product Safety Commission. The interagency connection is analyzed and reported out on a factual basis, to ensure comprehensive coverage of governmental controls over daily industry operations. Key areas of concentration identify the needs of research, testing, manufacturing, marketing, product use, disposal, hazardous waste disposal, treatment of storage, shipping and transportation. Annual Service List @ $85.00 (multiple year service rates are available).
Keller (JJ) and Associates, Incorporated145 West Wisconsin Avenue
Neenah, WI United States 54956
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Environmental protection; Hazardous materials; Hazardous wastes; Legislation; Monthly; Poisons; Regulations; Regulatory constraints; Safety; Transportation; Transportation departments; Waste disposal; Wastes
- Identifier Terms: Occupational Safety and Health act; U.S. Department of Transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Government regulations; Hazardous materials disposal; Hazardous materials transportation
- Subject Areas: Law; Safety and Human Factors; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00303833
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 20 1980 12:00AM