INSTITUTION OF ENGINEERS, AUSTRALIA DIAMOND JUBILEE CONFERENCE, PERTH, 1979 PAPERS
Papers are issued in 3 separate volumes: conference papers, supplementary papers, and energy sessions. Topics covered include a computerised bridge inventory for a state road authority, urban road planning, penetrometer application, insitu pressuremeter testing, stabilisation of peaty soils by surcharge loading, transportation education, and transport systems management. /TRRL/
- Institution of Engineers, Australia Diamond Jubilee Conference, Perth, 1979, Papers.
Institution of Engineers11 National Circuit
Barton, A.C.T., Australia
- Publication Date: 1979
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Administration; Bridges; Conferences; Education; Highway bridges; Highway planning; Information processing; Inventory; Peat soils; Penetrometers; Planning; Pressure gages; Soil mechanics; Transportation planning; Transportation system management; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Exchange
- Geographic Terms: Australia
- ITRD Terms: 155: Administration; 8006: Australia; 3455: Bridge; 8525: Conference; 2284: Education; 9035: Inventory; 143: Planning; 5755: Soil mechanics
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Bridges and other structures; Freight Transportation; Geotechnology; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Research; I10: Economics and Administration; I21: Planning of Transport Infrastructure; I70: Traffic and Transport; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning; I73: Traffic Control;
- Accession Number: 00303783
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: ARRB Group Ltd.
- Files: ITRD, TRIS, ATRI
- Created Date: Apr 22 1980 12:00AM