THE SELECTION, TRAINING AND DEONTOLOGY OF EXAMINING PERSONNEL
The driving test system in Great Britain, including a brief outline of its history. The procedures involved in the selection of the Department of Transport's driving examiners; the qualifications required of applicants. The methods used in training the selected applicants, who attend a 4-week course at the Department's Driving Establishment - a purpose-built training centre. The duties and responsibilities of driving examiners; the supervision of their work. /TRRL/
- From International Days of Road Safety.
Road Safety Study and Research Fund, BelgiumChussee De Haecht 1405
- Coulson, J A
- Publication Date: 1978
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Driver examiners; Driver training; Driving tests; Transportation operations
- Old TRIS Terms: Transportation administration
- ITRD Terms: 8525: Conference; 1573: Driving test; 2284: Education; 102: Personnel; 9072: Selection; 8119: United kingdom
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00302488
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transport and Road Research Laboratory (TRRL)
- Files: ITRD, TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 27 1979 12:00AM