TOTAL SYSTEM OF ANALYSIS OF THE LONGITUDINAL STRENGTH OF SHIPS IN NIPPON KAIJI KYOKAI
This total system of the computer programme consists of an integrated group of individual programmes such as the input data processing and generating programme, and those concerning theoretical analysis on the oscillating motions of a ship among waves, structural response and stress calculations of hull girders, and statistical analysis of the longitudinal strength of the ship in her life time. It is the main purpose of the present paper to make a brief introduction and outline this total system of computer programmes.
- Presented at the International Conference on Computer Applications in the Automation of Shipyard Operation and Ship Design, held by IFIP/IFAC/JSNA, Tokyo, Japan, Aug. 28-30, 1973.
North Holland Publishing Company335 Jan Van Galenstraat, P.O. Box 103
- Yamaguchi, I
- Publication Date: 1973
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 6 p.
- Issue Number: V-12
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Computer aided design; Computers; Data processing; Naval architecture; Structural analysis; Vehicle design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Computer aided analysis; Ship design
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00051996
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Purdue University
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 17 1974 12:00AM