BUREAU VERITAS AND THE USE OF COMPUTER
Bureau Veritas has been involved with the problems of computer as well as all the shipyards or other societies of classification. As a result of a long time evolution, Bureau Veritas has now many facilities and computing programs. The complete list of these programs was published in the booklet "Bureau Veritas Computer Program Library" (11) and the purpose is to give brief information about the performance of some of these programs, some examples of applications in the scope of the approval of the ships structures and information about the recent development of these facilities.
- Presented at the International Conference on Computer Applications in the Automation of Shipyard Operation and Ship Design, held by IFIP/IFAC/JSNA, Tokyo, Japan, Aug. 28-30, 1973.
North Holland Publishing Company335 Jan Van Galenstraat, P.O. Box 103
- Babinet, J N
- Planeix, J M
- Huther, M
- Publication Date: 1973
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 9 p.
- Issue Number: V-9
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Computer aided design; Computers; Data processing; Naval architecture; Vehicle design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Computer aided analysis; Ship design
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00051993
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Purdue University
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 17 1974 12:00AM