ANALOG COMPUTER AIDED SHIP DESIGN
The activities of Ship Design and Research Centre in the branch of computer aided ship design are being developed in two directions: (1) numerical methods/packages of calculations for preliminary design, parametric studies, ship form generation, naval architecture and structure analysis, ship structure parameters optimization/; and (2) analog methods /ordinary-differential-equation problems and field analog methods. The paper deals with analog simulation of partial-differential-equation problems /problems of physical fields/.
- Presented at the International Conference on Computer Applications in the Automation of Shipyard Operation and Ship Design, held by IFIP/IFAC/JSNA, Tokyo, Japan, Aug. 28-30, 1973.
North Holland Publishing Company335 Jan Van Galenstraat, P.O. Box 103
- WISNIEWSKI, Z
- Publication Date: 1973
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 4 p.
- Issue Number: V-8
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Computer aided design; Finite element method; Information processing
- Uncontrolled Terms: Computer aided analysis
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00051992
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Purdue University
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 17 1974 12:00AM