FOULING EFFECTS OF TURBINE EXHAUST GASES ON HEAT EXCHANGER TUBES FOR HEAT RECOVERY SYSTEMS
Probes inserted in the exhausts of gas turbine systems have enabled the rate of formation of the fouling film and the changes in heat transfer rate to be determined.
David Taylor Naval Ship R&D CenterBethesda, MD United States 20084
- Rogalski, R D
- Publication Date: 1979-2
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 48 p.
- TRT Terms: Corrosion; Exhaust gases; Exhaust system components; Fouling (Naval architecture); Gas turbines; Heat exchangers; Heat transfer; Monitoring; Waste heat utilization
- Old TRIS Terms: Corrosion monitoring
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00308974
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: British Ship Research Association
- Report/Paper Numbers: PAS-79/5
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 31 1980 12:00AM