PRODUCT LIABILITY AND THE MOTOR CYCLE DESIGNER
Motorcycle designers must consider the liability implications of design improvements and re-evaluate traditional concepts of cost-effectiveness analysis. Explosive escalation of product liability litigation demands serious consideration by the designer at the concept stage and throughout final hardware development.
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- McKibben, J S
- Publication Date: 1979-3
- Pagination: 6 p.
- TRT Terms: Cost effectiveness; Liability; Motorcycles; Vehicle design
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Law; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00308751
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE 790264
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 31 1980 12:00AM