OFFSHORE STRUCTURES ENGINEERING
Contents: review of UK North Sea offshore development; analysis of offshore structures, wave regimen study on Brazilian coast tendencies for shallow and deep water; sea behavior characteristics of floating structures; applications of boundary elements in the analysis of offshore structures; wave oscillation problems in deep and shallow waters; aspects of flow induced oscillations of pile structures; structural design appraisal of deepwater steel platforms; influence of soil characteristics in the behavior of a fixed steel platform; etc.
- Proceedings of the International Conference held at the Federal University of Rio de Janeiro.
Maxwell Scientific InternationalMaxwell House, Fairview Park
Elmsford, NY United States 10523
- Publication Date: 1979
- Pagination: 400 p.
- TRT Terms: Boundary layer flow; Electromagnetic spectrum; Force; Offshore platforms; Offshore structures; Structural design; Waves
- Old TRIS Terms: Floating platforms; Wave forces on structures
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00308733
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 31 1980 12:00AM