HUMAN INTERFACE WITH A NEW MICROCOMPUTER FAMILY
A new microcomputer family simplifies the system design of display panels and dashboards by minimizing the parts count. Both high voltage and low voltage drive capability together with analog inputs and outputs enable efficient human communication while simultaneously performing system control and computations.
Warrendale, PA USA 15096
- Nedbal, R A
- Publication Date: 1979-2
- Pagination: 4 p.
- TRT Terms: Human machine systems; Information display systems; Instrument panels; Microcomputers
- Old TRIS Terms: Displays; Man machine interaction
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00308707
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE 790054
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 21 1980 12:00AM