AN ENERGY MODEL STRUCTURE FOR PREDICTING ENERGY USAGE
This paper contains the methodological and empirical results of an investigtation into the energy consumption characteristics of a GM manufacturing plant. A model is constructed to account for future energy usage, by source, within the manufacturing environment. Data was collected form eight plants for a twenty-eight month time period. Results for the models are given by two criteria, R square and the standard error of the estimate as a percent of the response mean.
Warrendale, PA USA 15096
- Daugherty, T F
- Publication Date: 1979-2
- Pagination: 5 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobile industry; Energy; Forecasting; Fuel consumption
- Subject Areas: Energy; Highways; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00308695
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE 790126
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 21 1980 12:00AM