UNREGULATED EMISSIONS MEASUREMENT METHODOLOGY
Analytical procedures for the measurement of unregulated emissions in automotive exhaust have been developed. Compounds in the emissions characterization inventory incude organic sulfides, nickel carbonyl, aldehydes, ammonia, sulfur dioxide, hydrogen sulfide, organic amines, nitrous oxide, individual hydrocarbons, total cyanide, sulfate, phenol, particulate and others. Validation experiments were conducted with selected methods to develop a well-defined analytical procedure.
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Dietzmann, H E
- Black, F M
- Publication Date: 1979-9
- Pagination: 19 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Contaminants; Exhaust gases; Hydrocarbons; Measurement; Particulates; Sulfur dioxide
- Subject Areas: Highways; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00308669
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE 790816
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 22 1980 12:00AM