IMPROVING SAFETY BELT ACCEPTABILITY TO THE CONSUMER
To reduce the likelihood of consumer rejection and non-use of automatic as well as manual belt systems, research has been conducted to develop performance specifications for improved comfort and convenience. This paper discusses specifications and criteria to improve the safety belts by reducing comfort and convenience variables for both manual and automatic systems.
Warrendale, PA USA 15096
- Ziegler, P N
- Knaff, P R
- Publication Date: 1979-6
- Pagination: 12 p.
- TRT Terms: Acceptance; Comfort; Consumers; Diagrams; Manual safety belts; Performance
- Old TRIS Terms: Schematic diagrams
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00308660
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE 790681
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 22 1980 12:00AM