AN ELECTRONIC CARBURETOR CONTROLLER
An electronically controlled closed-loop carburetor system has been developed for production application in Datsun car models. Providing a means of complying with Japanese Emission Standards, this design features the electronic control of carburetor supplied fuel with significantly improved emission performance and fuel economy. Technological advances include the note-worthy compensation of oxygen sensor output variations and improved transient emission.
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- AONO, S
- HOSAKA, A
- INOUE, M
- Publication Date: 1979-6
- Pagination: 7 p.
- TRT Terms: Carburetors; Electronics; Feedback control; Fuel consumption; Loops (Control systems); Performance; Pollutants; Standards
- Subject Areas: Energy; Highways; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00308653
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE 790743
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 22 1980 12:00AM