RAILROAD RESEARCH BULLETIN, AUTUMN 1979. VOLUME 6, NUMBER 2
This publication contains 1,244 abstracts of journal articles and research reports and descriptions of computer programs and magnetic data tapes. It also has 467 summaries of ongoing research activities in the railroad field. The material, selected from current railroad literature and other contemporary sources, covers the entire range of railroading from technology to operations, management, economics and government involvement. Literature sources are worldwide. The material is arranged according to the RRIS classification scheme in two separate sections, one for the abstracts and descriptions and the other for ongoing project summaries. This publication supplements material in the 13 prior Railroad Research Bulletins which should be retained for a complete file of RRIS data.
Washington, DC United States 20001
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1979
- Pagination: 350 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Economics; Freight transportation; High speed ground transportation; Intelligent transportation systems; Management; Passenger transportation; Rapid transit
- Old TRIS Terms: Advanced systems; Railroad research information service
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Freight Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Public Transportation; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00308644
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: FRA/ORD-79/47 Bibliog.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FR-74193
- Files: TRIS, TRB, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 9 1981 12:00AM