EFFECTS OF RAIL VEHICLE SIZE: A SPECIAL BIBLIOGRAPHY
This document contains abstracts of documents related to the size, weight, or length of rail vehicles. These abstracts are drawn from the magnetic tape files of the Railroad Research Information Service (RRIS). These files are comprised of abstracts of technical reports, journal articles, and other materials from domestic and foreign sources.
- Record URL:
Washington, DC United States 20001
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1979-11
- Pagination: 52 p.
- TRT Terms: Axle loads; Bibliographies; Freight cars; High capacity cars; Rail (Railroads); Stresses; Suspension systems; Train track dynamics; Trucks; Vehicle design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Lateral dynamics
- Old TRIS Terms: Axle loadings; Car design; Freight car design; Long cars; Rail stress
- Subject Areas: Design; Motor Carriers; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00308258
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: FRA/ORD-79/49
- Files: TRIS, TRB, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 11 1980 12:00AM