OIL SPILL CLEANUP
As its title states, this booklet is a primer. It is intended mainly for United States oil industry personnel, government officials, and others who may need a general introduction to the problem of oil spills. It presents, in a readily understood way, basic information about oil spills and methods of dealing with them.
American Petroleum Institute1220 L Street, NW
Washington, DC USA 20005-4070
- Publication Date: 1973-8
- Pagination: 22 p.
- TRT Terms: Oil spill cleanup; Oil spills; Prevention
- Old TRIS Terms: Oil barriers; Oil removal; Oil skimmers; Oil spill control; Oil spill prevention
- Subject Areas: Environment; Marine Transportation; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00051865
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: American Petroleum Institute
- Report/Paper Numbers: #4012
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 25 1974 12:00AM