LNG THERMOPHYSICAL PROPERTIES DATA AND CUSTODY TRANSFER
The work done by the "National Bureau of Standards" (NBS), Thermophysical Properties Division, Boulder, Colorado, USA, to obtain accurate data and develop accurate mathematical models for calculating all the technically important thermophysical properties of LNG is reviewed. Sampling and instrumentation for cargo transfer is considered. Order from NSFI as No. 18566.
- Proceedings of Gastech 78, LNG/LPG Conference, Monte Carlo, 7-10 November 1978.
Gastech Exhibitions Limited,
- Diller, D E
- Publication Date: 1978
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 4 p.
- TRT Terms: Custody; Freight handling; Liquefied natural gas; Mathematical models; Thermal properties; Transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Custody transfer; Lng handling; Lng properties data
- Subject Areas: Materials; Security and Emergencies; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00307822
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Report/Paper Numbers: Conf Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 27 1980 12:00AM