THE PUZZLE OF THE UNITED STATES LNG IMPORT POLICY--OR THE LACK OF ONE
Preoccupation with the newly enacted "Natural Gas Policy Act of 1978", conversion from natural gas to dual fuel systems in the wake of the gas shortages of the winter of 1976/77, and rumours of large potential supplies from Canada, Mexico and Alaska are some of the reasons why there is no keen interest in LNG imports in the United States at the moment. Order from NSFI as No. 18436.
- Proceedings of Gastech 78, LNG/LPG Conference, Monte Carlo, 7-10 November 1978.
Gastech Exhibitions Limited,
- Connole, W R
- Publication Date: 1978
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 6 p.
- TRT Terms: Domestic; Imports; Liquefied natural gas; Policy; Shipping; Trade; Transportation policy
- Old TRIS Terms: Lng imports; Shipping policies; Trade policies; Transport policies/national
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Policy;
- Accession Number: 00307632
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Report/Paper Numbers: Conf Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 27 1980 12:00AM