THE FUTURE OF LPG SHIPPING
The current oversupply of tonnage in the LPG market is discussed as well as operating costs, freight rates and the emergence of nationally-owned fleets among the developing nations. A heavy world surplus of LPG is expected for the early 1980s, but the total fleet surplus is still believed to persist well into 80s. Order from NSFI as No. 18441.
- Proceedings of Gastech 78, LNG/LPG Conference, Monte Carlo, 7-10 November, 1978.
Gastech Exhibitions Limited,
- Mitchell, P R
- Publication Date: 1978
- Pagination: 4 p.
- TRT Terms: Freight traffic; Liquefied gases; Liquefied petroleum gas; Market assessment; Operating costs; Rates; Tankers; Trade; Transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Freight rates
- Old TRIS Terms: Lpg trade; Lpg transportation
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00307630
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Report/Paper Numbers: Conf Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 27 1980 12:00AM