OCEAN TOWING PROCEDURES
The report clarifies the questions of the towing of ocean-going vessels, floating docks and other equipment; it also presents some methods of brief calculations to be conducted before towing. The book is intended for officers and commanders (captains) of ships and vessels who are concerned with solving towing problems.
- Trans. of mono. Buksirovka Korablei, Moscow, 1964. by Fima Haimson. Available in Microfiche only.
Naval Ship Systems CommandWashington, DC USA
- Malakhov, Z
- Bereznikov, V
- Khursin, L
- Publication Date: 1967-2-22
- Pagination: 126 p.
- TRT Terms: Cables; Logistics; Ocean going tugs; Oceans; Towing devices; Towing vehicles; Translations; Water transportation
- Geographic Terms: Former Soviet Union
- Old TRIS Terms: Towing cables
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00051800
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NAVSHIPS-Trans-1020
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 25 1974 12:00AM