ACOUSTICS--MEASUREMENT OF NOISE EMITTED BY VESSELS ON INLAND WATERWAYS AND HARBORS
This International Standard specifies the conditions for obtaining reproducible and comparable measurements of the noise level and the noise spectrum emitted by vessels of all kinds on inland water-ways and harbours. This International Standard can also be applied to small sea-going vessels, harbour vessels and dredgers. In the annex, specifications for intake or exhaust noise measurement and measurements with stationary vessels are given.
International Organization for Standardization1 rue de Varembe
CH-1211 Geneva 20, Switzerland
- Publication Date: 1975-9-15
- Pagination: 4 p.
- TRT Terms: Acoustics; Inland waterways vessels; Measurement; Measuring instruments; Noise; Ships; Specifications; Standards
- Uncontrolled Terms: Noise measurement; Ship noise
- Old TRIS Terms: Noise specifications
- Subject Areas: Environment; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00307506
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: ISO 2922-1975(E) Standard
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 11 1980 12:00AM