BENEFIT-COST ANALYSIS OF INTEGRATED PARATRANSIT SYSTEMS. VOLUME 3: SCENARIO ANALYSES
This is the third volume of a six-volume report documenting the results of a study entitled "Benefit-Cost Analysis of Integrated Paratransit Systems." This volume provides detailed results of a series of scenario analyses designed to determine the impacts of various integrated paratransit (IP) configurations and other, more conventional, alternatives in a variety of settings. These transportation options are analyzed for the year 1980; the IP scenarios are also analyzed for the year 2000.
- See also Volume 2, PB80-125487 and Volume 4, PB80-125503. Also available in set of 6 reports PC E19, PB80-125461.
Multisystems, Incorporated1050 Massachusetts Avenue
Cambridge, MA United States 02138
Transportation Systems Center55 Broadway, Kendall Square
Cambridge, MA United States 02142
- Flusberg, M
- Menhard, H R
- Walker, J
- Sobel, K
- Publication Date: 1979-9
- Pagination: 358 p.
- TRT Terms: Aged; Alternatives analysis; Benefit cost analysis; Coordination; Impacts; Level of service; Mobility; Operating costs; Paratransit services; Public transit; Suburbs; Transportation planning; Transportation policy; Urban areas; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Integrated transportation systems; Services
- Subject Areas: Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00305830
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-TSC-UMTA-79-39-3Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-TSC-1334
- Files: NTIS, TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 20 1981 12:00AM