TRI-LEVEL STUDY OF THE CAUSES OF TRAFFIC ACCIDENTS. VOLUME II: SPECIAL ANALYSES
Volume II presents several special analysis dealing with the following. Driver attributes in relation to accident involvement and causation; Special analyses--human, vehicular, and environmental characteristics and accident causation; Motorcycle accidents and causes.
- See also PH80-121056.
Indiana University, BloomingtonInstitute for Research in Public Safety
Bloomington, IN United States 47401
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Treat, J R
- Tumbas, N S
- McDonald, S T
- Shinar, D
- HUME, R D
- Publication Date: 1977-3-31
- Pagination: 318 p.
- TRT Terms: Brakes; Casualties; Crash causes; Crash injury research; Crash investigation; Crashes; Drivers; Highway transportation; Highways; Human factors; Injuries; Loss and damage; Motorcycles; Research; Tires; Traffic crashes; Traffic safety; Vehicle performance; Vehicles; Weather
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents
- Geographic Terms: Indiana
- Subject Areas: Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00305808
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOTHS034353577TAC(2)Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-034-3-535
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 20 1980 12:00AM