VEHICLE HANDLING AND STABILITY
The bibliography represents literature acquired since the establishment of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) concerning the handling and stability of motor vehicles. It is comprised of NHTSA contract reports, reports of other organizations concerned with highway safety, and articles from periodicals in related fields. Citations follow the format used in the monthly abstract journal Highway Safety Literature and are indexed by a key-word-out-of-context (KWOC) listing, author, corporate author, contract number, and report number.
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Flynn, L
- Publication Date: 1979-10
- Pagination: 346 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Brakes; Control; Dynamic loads; Handling characteristics; Highway safety; Maneuverability; Motor vehicles; Research; Reviews; Safety; Stability (Mechanics); Steering; Traffic crashes; Traffic safety; Trailers
- Uncontrolled Terms: Dynamic response; Handling; Motor vehicle accidents
- Subject Areas: Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00305754
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-805 045, SB-38
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 27 1980 12:00AM