SUBCOMPACT VEHICLE ENERGY ABSORBING STEERING COLUMN EVALUATION AND IMPROVEMENT. VOLUME II: ANALYSIS OF ACCIDENT DATA STATISTICIAN/ANALYST'S POINT OF VIEW
The report describes the statistical analysis of automobile accident cases for the purpose of determining the injury causing factors involved in subcompact vehicle driver-steering assembly interaction during impact. This Volume of the project describes the analysis from the statistician/analyst's point of view.
- See also Volume 1, PB80-11242 and Volume 3, PB80-11467. Also available in set of 3 reports, PC E11, PB80-114234.
Minicars, Incorporated55 Depot Road
Goleta, CA USA 93117
Washington, DC USA 20590
- KHADILKAR, A V
- Humann, K
- Egbert, T P
- Phillips, L
- Publication Date: 1979-6
- Pagination: 192 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Case studies; Compact automobiles; Crash investigation; Energy absorption; Evaluation; Injuries; Methodology; Statistical analysis; Steering columns; Traffic crashes; Vehicle safety
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents
- Old TRIS Terms: Small car; Vehicular safety
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00305728
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: IR-1061-06-79(2) Intrm Rpt., DOT-HS-805-075
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-6-01449
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 27 1980 12:00AM