PROCEEDINGS OF THE NCA (NATIONAL COUNCIL ON ALCOHOLISM) ALCOHOL AND TRAFFIC SAFETY SESSION ON APRIL 30 THROUGH MAY 2, 1979
Included are the most current research papers on the diagnosis, referral, rehabilitation and adjudication of persons convicted of driving while intoxicated. Research on the effectiveness of programs for youthful offenders, senior adults, and social and problem drinkers are reported.
- Record URL:
- Prepared in cooperation with National Council on Alcoholism, Inc., Arlington, VA.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1979-8
- Pagination: 457 p.
- TRT Terms: Adolescents; Alcoholism; Conferences; Driver rehabilitation; Drivers; Drunk drivers; Drunk driving; Evaluation; Law enforcement; Measures of effectiveness; Meetings; Project management; Teenage drivers; Traffic safety
- Uncontrolled Terms: Effectiveness; Rehabilitation
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00305726
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-804 857
- Files: NTIS, NTL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 27 1980 12:00AM