MULTIDISCIPLINARY HIGHWAY COLLISION INVESTIGATION TRAINING COURSE
Three, two week courses were conducted to train accident investigators and allied specialists. The course entitled "Multidisciplinary Highway Collision Investigation Training" (MDHCIT) was developed to fulfill the training requirements of state and local teams to bring them into compliance with Highway Safety Program Standard No. 18.
- See also report dated Jul 78, PB-293592.
Dynamic Science IncorporatedWestern Operations
Downey, CA United States
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Baird, J
- Publication Date: 1979-7-31
- Pagination: 49 p.
- TRT Terms: Crash injury research; Crash investigation; Crashes; Education; Highway safety; Injuries; Manuals; Motor vehicles; Personnel; Personnel development; Research; Specialized training; Standards; Strategic planning; Studies; Traffic crashes; Training; Training devices; Transportation operations
- Uncontrolled Terms: Instructional materials; Motor vehicle accidents; Observations
- Old TRIS Terms: Transportation administration
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Education and Training; Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Society;
- Accession Number: 00305722
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DSI/MDHCIT-4/5 Final Rpt., DOT-HS-805-103
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-6-01512
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 27 1980 12:00AM