WIND EFFECTS. PART 2. GENERAL STRUCTURES (CITATIONS FROM THE NTIS DATA BASE)
The effects of wind forces on structural domes, cylinders, ships, towers, antennas, and highway signs are cited in these Government-sponsored research reports.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Habercom Jr, G E
- Publication Date: 1979-12
- Pagination: 136 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Aerodynamic force; Aircraft; Anemometry; Antennas; Bibliographies; Domes; Dynamic loads; Ground vehicles; Gusts; Shells (Structural forms); Ships; Structural design; Structures; Towers; Traffic signs; Wind; Wind pressure
- Uncontrolled Terms: Cylinders; Gust loads
- Old TRIS Terms: Domes structural forms
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Bridges and other structures; Highways; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00305695
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 27 1980 12:00AM