AUTOMOBILE SAFETY: SEAT BELTS (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
The development and use of passive safety restraint systems in motor vehicles are abstracted in the bibliography. Reports on seat belt and harness tests, accident investigations, physiological tests, and acceptability and use are included.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Young, M E
- Publication Date: 1979-12
- Pagination: 229 p.
- TRT Terms: Acceptance; Attitudes; Automobiles; Bibliographies; Crash injury research; Crashes; Design standards; Drivers; Manual safety belts; Passenger vehicles; Prevention; Public opinion; Research; Safety; Safety engineering; Safety equipment; Traffic safety; Utilization; Vehicle safety
- Uncontrolled Terms: Acceptability
- Old TRIS Terms: Harness; Vehicular safety
- Subject Areas: Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies; Society; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00305692
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 27 1980 12:00AM