CRIME AND LAW ENFORCEMENT IN TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
References are cited on the law enforcement aspects of motor vehicle accidents, traffic control, and motor vehicle operators involved in alcohol and drug related crashes. Other topics cover cargo security, including nuclear materials, vandalism of transportation equipment and aircraft hijacking.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Kenton, E
- Publication Date: 1979-12
- Pagination: 116 p.
- TRT Terms: Aircraft; Aviation safety; Bibliographies; Civil aviation; Commodities; Crashes; Crimes; Drivers; Drugs; Drunk drivers; Drunk driving; Freight transportation; Hazardous materials; Hijacking; Law enforcement; Passenger transportation; Prevention; Public transit; Radioactive materials; Sabotage; Security; Traffic control; Traffic crashes; Traffic safety; Transportation; Vandalism
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents; Transportation systems
- Old TRIS Terms: Attacks; Cargo transportation; Destruction; Highjack
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00305687
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 27 1980 12:00AM