An electric-powered car has been constructed mostly utilizing standard components. The car has a series-wound direct current motor with brush shift. Centrifugal slipping coupling has been used in order to obtain a soft start. The weight of working order of the car is 1200 kg and the possible distance driven in urban areas is 50 to 60 km.
- U.S. Sales Only.
Svenska Utvecklings ABAkersberga, Sweden
- Aakerblom, I
- Publication Date: 1978-9
- Pagination: 34 p.
- TRT Terms: Centrifugal force; Design; Electric automobiles; Electric vehicles; Performance; Urban areas; Vehicle design; Vehicle performance
- Subject Areas: Design; Energy; Highways; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00305492
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 11 1980 12:00AM